You must not buy a dog, if not all family members agree towards the care of this new member of the family.
- You must not buy a dog, if you have no time, no money or no patience. Keeping dogs is not cheap.
- You must not buy a dog, if you don’t like to go for walks. People who sell dogs telling you that they do not need much exercise are frauds. Dogs need regular exercise. It helps them socialize and also build a super temperament instead of aggression.
- 4. You must not buy a dog, for your kids to have something to play with. Dogs are not toys. Children and dogs have to be carefully supervised until they both attain a level of understanding of each other.
- 5. You must not buy a dog expecting great accomplishments. You will be disappointed. Dogs are just like kids, you get what you give.
- 6. You must not buy a dog if you are a neatness freak or hypochondriac. The dog would drive you insane. Dogs require some basic training to understand you need your environment need e.g.: toilet, obedience training etc.
- 7. You must not buy a dog for the sole aim of breeding if you do not understand what it takes to breed. Breeding is a skill and is very expensive. It is also time demanding. Every dog owner can’t be a breeder even if you had very good dogs.
- 8. You must not buy a dog if you are not a caring, loving person. The dog would mentally dwarf and become aggressive. Most times no matter how much you feed this dog, he never grows and most times, female dogs will never have puppies in such homes.
- 9. You must not buy a dog without having gathered information on the particular dog breed beforehand. You need to read books and literatures online about your intended breed before buying one. Breed characteristics differ; bear this in mind before getting a dog.
- 10. A dog is no merchandise but a sensitive companion to humans. When buying a dog, you must consider the breeder and his breeding scheme, environment and general practice, this affects dogs when they bred. Only dogs bred in a happy family can enrich your own family. Only get the best and never buy a dog because it was cheap.
Trackback from your site.